Security is important and we take this seriously in our sailing and charter tours
Standard on all our boats:
All boats have
- Life wests for all passangers and crews
- Floating ring with 30m line and floating light
- EPIRB – Jotron Tron 60 GPS with float free brackett
- SART AIS
- VHF Radio with secured battery for 6 hours
- Portable VHF radio with extra secured battery
- Fire extinguisher
- Fire blanchet in Kitchen and all sleeping cabins
- Digital passanger lists replicated to main office
- AIS 600 (Arctic Queen | Arctic Princess)
Our company have automatic reminders when maintance is needed on all security equipments onboard to make sure all is up to date and valid!
SRC / VHF Certificate
With over 90 years’ experience in the maritime industry, RFD Beaufort remains the market leader in the design and manufacture of marine safety and survival equipment. As chosen supplier to some of the leading names in the commercial and leisure marine industry, our mission is to deliver the best value safety and survival solutions from concept through to certification.
Technical innovation is a cornerstone of our company ethos. Our dedicated Research and Development team works tirelessly to continuously improve each of our products, ensuring we are always ahead of the ever-changing demands of today’s
RFD Beaufort is one of a number of leading organisations in the Survitec Group, which has a history stretching back over 160 years. Commanding market-leading positions worldwide
in marine, defence and aerospace survival technology, Survitec brings together best-in-class brands with reputations for quality design and innovation.
With an extensive servicing network of over 600 Survitec Group approved service stations supporting our products worldwide, we can ensure customers have access to a servicing facility anywhere across the globe.
See more RFD_Liferaft_12